- U.S. coronavirus cases pass six million as Midwest, schools face outbreaks.
- Ottawa signs agreement in principle for up to 76 million doses of possible COVID-19 vaccine from U.S. drug company Novavax.
- Some Russian teachers fear back-to-school shots of “Sputnik V” COVID-19 vaccine.
- British authorities say 16 coronavirus cases have been linked to a flight from Greece.
- Paris to make free COVID-19 tests available in the capital.
- New COVID-19 rules take hold in South Korean capital.
- More infectious mutation of the novel coronavirus found in Indonesia.
- COVID-19 cases in Australia’s hot spot fall to seven-week low.
U.S. cases of the novel coronavirus have passed six million as many states in the Midwest report increasing infections, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.Read More